Google
 
Powered By Blogger
Famous Motivational and Inspirational Quotes

lundi 25 février 2008

Die Zunkuft der Ökonomie written by Christian Makossa


I read and get correction to an article written by an economist german about economy.

Its an important article about the Future Economy. The headline is "Die Zunkuft der Ökonomie".

You'll see my comments about it.

_______________________________________

Dear Christian,

I read your article about Ökonomie. It's really interesting as article! I'll give you my comment of it in english.

My essentials points: The global structure is good with logical structure. It shows that you are scientist.

Only when you start to write the sentences, if possible start with the positive think next negative think.
E.g: you said: "At the weekend, I not only in economics, literature research, journals and contributions at the forum foresight in the internet platform XING and....".
You had to write:
"This weekend, I have some economy work, literature research, journals and at the same time I contribute at the forum foresight in the internet platform XING and....".

Avoid the arrow if possible on how to the system works. The better use the diagrams.

Get space each paragraph and don't forget to use the dot each sentence's end.

I think if you get the correction. It will be the good dissertation.

Hope hearing from you very soon.

Emma

Aucun commentaire: